I would be willing to be the Boat Club Secretary.
I have a year of experience on the committee already and feel I could run the committee efficiently.
I have the secretarial skills to maintain accounts and I will learn about the accounting system if I become secretary before coming into office in order to continue the effective financial management of the club.
Why Vote for me?
- I am keen (possibly too keen).
- I spend a lot of time on the boat club.
- I get on well with the other people running for the committee.
- I have tried to organise lower boats this year.
- I will organise the committee to allow its efficient running.
- If people are interested I would possibly think about organising a dinner after the major races of each term. These would be very formal affairs, in which everyone will be exceedingly polite and no raucous behaviour of any kind will be tolerated.
- I am better at organising stuff than RON
- I will be a third year medic and so will clearly have plenty of time for the role.
Proposer: Emma Leadbetter