The Club's Results
Queens' Novice Ergo Competition archive
4th men's novice VIII
- Mich Term 2012 (2nd division): 2nd division, 2nd 4th VIII
- Mich Term 2009 (2nd division): 2nd division,
- Mich Term 2008 (2nd division): 2nd division, 11th of 33 lower division crews, 2nd of 7 4th VIIIs
- Mich Term 2007 (2nd division), Novice Men's Team D: 2nd division, 26th in M2
- Mich Term 2006 (2nd division): 2nd division, 24th in Division 2, 3rd fastest 4th VIII
- Mich Term 2005 (2nd division): 2nd division, 11th of 29, top D crew, 2nd of 6 4th VIIIs
- Mich Term 2004 (2nd division): 2nd division, 12th in Division 2, 2nd fastest 4th VIII
24th in Division 2, 3rd fastest 4th VIII
These guys are neither the biggest or the strongest guys, however as I told them before the race, they were racing for themselves, to do the best they could do and with most of them pulling personal bests I think they took these words to heart and really gave it everything they could!
Well done guys.
11th of 29, top D crew, 2nd of 6 4th VIIIs
the 4th men's crew were without a doubt the best performers of the night, from a selection of supposedly bad rowers we overcame all obsticles including falling off the seat and bad technique and the wlbcs screaming an inch and a half from your face (certaintly more scary than james scott) and pulled some fine performances, almost all p.b.'s and without a doubt we were the most absolutely exhausted team of the night a testimate to (almost) tireless effort and thoroughbread tenacity.
well done guys
12th in Division 2, 2nd fastest 4th VIII
The 4ths showed how successful they can be this year, beating two 2nd VIIIs and five 3rd VIIIs with a very strong performance. It was nice to see that there are no slackers at any level in this squad - I could see everyone was fully committed to the cause! It was also good to see the whole squad under the 1:50 mark, quite an achievement with 32 rowers entering.
Full 4th men's novice VIII results archive
Compare these times with all Queens' Novice Ergo Competition times in the archive